We have a number of openings for experienced beef slaughter and deboning operatives at our meats facilities throughout the country.
Successful candidates will:
• Work as part of the boning and/or trimming team in the factory;
• Producing meat cuts and trims to customer specification on a paced production line to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis.
• Successful candidates will comply with all safety policies and procedure.
• Manual handling is a key part of the position with successful candidates dealing with carcass weights in excess of 15 kgs for sustained periods of time.
• Successful candidates will also check cuts of meat for bruises, blemishes and defects and remove accordingly.
Skills / Experience:
• Previous beef or deboning experience is essential.
• Previous experience working in a high volume meat processing factory highly beneficial.
• Experience in using operate cleavers, meat saws, bandsaws and other equipment to perform meat cutting would be beneficial.
• Possesses the ability to fully debone an entire carcass (both hind quarter and fore quarter) and separate all cuts at the full line-speed.
Hours of work: 39 per week.
Remuneration- 27,500pa – 30,000pa dependent on experience.