DESCRIPTION: For an eMedia/ iGaming Co. in WATERFORD
KPI driven environment
As a Senior WordPress Developer:
- Be an expert at WordPress, Front and Back End
- Have the ability to develop WordPress themes and plugins.
- Have proven experience with WordPress API and 3rd party RESTful APIs
- Outstanding PHP & MySQL knowledge
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and mobile responsiveness
- Experience with high traffic multi-language websites
- A strong portfolio of custom builds
- Technical SEO knowledge is a big advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage your own projects to deliver solutions in timely manner.