We are currently recruiting for Experienced Meat Processor Operatives across all our site locations in Ireland. These locations are Grannagh, Co. Waterford, Kilmacthomas, Co. Waterford, Ballyhaunis, Co. Mayo, Charleville, Co Cork, Slane, Co Meath, Kilbeggan, Co Westmeath, Rathdowney, Co Laois.
The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfil production targets on a daily and weekly basis.
Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
- Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Meet production targets; Work a shift schedule;
- Will be required to work across all areas of the meat processing plant;
- Physical role including lifting and standing; Using fork lift equipment for picking and packing orders and goods;
- Working in a chilled and ambient environment;
- Keeping the work area clean and tidy;
- Maintaining high levels of Health and Safety standards.
- Being adaptable and flexible in your approach to work.
Training in English language skills, company operating procedures and subsidised canteen.
The successful applicants must have a B1-B2 level of English.
Career Level: Experienced: Non-Managerial.
Minimum Annual Remuneration: 22,000 Euro.
Standard Working Week: 39 hours.