BIM TECHNICIAN – Dublin
We wish to appoint a BIM Technician based in Dublin office to detail a wide selection of projects in Ireland and overseas.
Description and Details:
Working with a project team you will assist in the preparation of high quality engineering design drawings for a broad range of civil and structural engineering projects. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. All work will be carried out in accordance with the company ISO 9001 procedures and to ISO 19650 standards.
- Building Revit objects / families
- Keep up to date with the latest software tools and processes.
- Working to deadlines whilst producing the highest quality of work
- Co-ordinate accurately with all other disciplines, attending clash avoidance meetings and BIM coordination meetings.
- Manage and control flow of design information for specific projects into and out of the company using CDE’s and in accordance with ISO 19650 standards and the project requirements such as BIM Execution Plans
- Develop 3D structural and local ground/drainage models and produce necessary drawings using Autodesk Revit and other tools as necessary.
- Help develop and implement BIM processes throughout the business.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2 years post-graduate experience in a design office using Revit on building structures.
- Strong Skills in Revit and associated tools.
- A proactive approach to solving problems with an ability to adapt to changing scenarios.
- Proven commitment to CPD.
- You must be energetic, enthusiastic and take pride in your work.
- Third level Engineering qualification will offer an advantage but not essential.
An attractive package will be offered commensurate with experience.
Flexible remote working policy.
Flexibility of working hours.
Positive working environment.
Variety of projects.
Social Committee events.
Annual Leave increases with years of service.
Engineers Ireland CPD Company – All personnel are guaranteed minimum 5 days training per annum.
Sports Social Club.
Corporate Rate Gym Membership.
Cycle to Work Scheme.
Travel Saver Scheme.
Death in Service Scheme.
Group Health Cover Scheme.
Paid Professional Memberships.